just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, December 19, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Non Traditional Christmas Colors

Hi Guys - I only have a few minutes before I have to get ready for my morning Stamp-a-Stack Session. So this post will be SHORT...

Today we are supposed to make a Christmas card and use Non Traditional Colors!

And Boy did I (Tempting Turquoise - Pacific Point - Pink Pirouette):

non traditional christmas

I had made some Christmas cards with the large snowflake and had some of the negative image left over and couldn't just throw it out... So the card above used the cut out part of the snowflake and I ran a piece of pink pirouette CS through the Xyron to get adhesive on it. The added it behind the snowflake opening and added glitter.

This here below is my card where I used the snowflake... I know it's a little more traditional, but I just thought you might want to see that one too:

 glitter snowflake

I'll be back later (maybe tomorrow - since I have my downline meeting tonight) and post another Non traditional Christmas Color Combo... It's not finished yet...

Have a nice Friday!

 

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Great use of the big snowflake die too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! I really like that snowflake so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cool! I love the pink with the glitter - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love blues for Christmas...it feels so wintery! Lovely projects...can't get enough snowflakes! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous claudia! Love the sparkle! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I love the shimmer and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow both of these are great! I must admit to being partial to the "Non-Traditional" colors. Very sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These were excellent choices for colors on both cards! The turquoise one really pops and the glitter on the second is fabulous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. I love the shimmery snowflake. Great card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the negative image for your card--great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both your cards! Very non-traditional use of colors...

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both terrific Claudia! I just love the Pacific Point with the turquoise! Happy Holidays to you and yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! I really like the colors in the first one--perfect for a "snowy" card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG how I love that first card! Second is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!