just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Santa and a Gift

... well on a scrapbook page that is! For last month's scrapbook layout I had created a Christmas design so my scrapbookers would have that ready for this years Christmas photos...

Before I forget and it's almost time for this month's scrapbooking class, let me share the pictures with you!

I again started with two 6 by 6 pages:

christmas pages class 6by6

And then took them to a 12 x 12 layout:

christmas pages class 12by12

The tree on this page, is just a piece of 12 x 3 Cardstock folded in half lengthwise and then cut by hand into a tree shape.

Have a great Thursday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!