just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 17, 2009

Blogger's Challenge and Techno Stamper's Sketch

This week for our Blogger's Challenge we had to use the Colors: Artichoke, Chocolate, Sage, Sahara Sand. We were also allowed to use neutrals :-)

So I started to think I wanted to use my new stamp set "Great Friend". Well that in hand and my colors I started to work the card, but didn't get far. I just couldn't come up with a nice layout... maybe because it's going on midnight?! So I went to MaryJo's Blog  and pulled up her current Sketch:

TSSC65

That did make it much easier. After re-arranging my Cardstock a few times, I was finally happy with the outcome.

Here is my late submission for MaryJo's Sketch Challenge and the ON TIME entry for the Blogger's Challenge:

DSC00003-1

By the way... Sahara Sand IS in the half circle of DSP... just in case you were going to question me about that *grin*

OK, no supplies list today as I am getting tired and need some beauty sleep so I can get up early, bake some muffins and get ready for my AM class at 9:30am.

Good night! 

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. It turned out just lovely! I especially like the corner paper piercing and the little fluttering butterflies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I like that half circle Sahara Sand and the Artichoke DSP behind your butterflies. Nice balance of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the layout! I need to try this sketch! I have an idea in my head...hmmmm...
    Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claudia, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great. The layout is wonderful and the butterflies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Claudia. Love the fluttering butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love that set! Great sketch of Mary Jo's, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout to use with this weeks challenge! Love the piercing you added to your corners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card!! These colors look just amazing in this layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Claudia! Such an interesting layout and love the butterflies flying off the paper! {sMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I love the Sage Shadow butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This turned out beautifully Claudia! I just love the butterflies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it and that sketch is great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, look at you combining this with my sketch challenge! Beautifully done. Sorry it took me so long to see it. Those butterflies are so pretty. Love the whole card. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You rocked this challenge...love the card to pieces...
    I really admire this background..
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  16. How pretty! Love the trio of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!