just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 3, 2009

Blogger's Challenge - A Sketch

Hi Guys... I know, it's been a while since I've posted. Last time I've posted from Hawaii! We really had an awesome time there and I am trying to work on some of my pictures this weekend and will post later.

I have been busy last week finishing up for the stamp clubs. But now I finally have a card to share with you!

Tonight we were invited to our next door neighbors, and I always bring her something stamped. So I thought, let me multi-task...

I check this week's Blogger's Challenge and saw that it was a sketch:

BC93Sketch

It's an easy one, but I REALLY liked it... and my card came together within minutes! Since the sketch seemed to be made for a long card, I made mine fit into the standard envelopes which are  6 1/2 by 3 5/8

Here it is:

DSC00002-2

I've also used a new product on the tree, which is called Flower Soft (Color = Summer). I stamped the top of my little tree in Old Olive ink and then dabbed Crystal Effects sparingly here and there. Then I've sprinkled the "Flower Soft" over it. I think you really need to click on the photo to see the fuzzy details :-)

Items used:
Trendy Trees Stamp Set, Kiwi Kiss CS + Ink, Close to Cocoa CS + Ink, Regal Rose CS, Old Olive Ink, Raspberry Tart DSP, White CS, Word Window Punch, 1/4" circle Punch,  1 3/4" circle Punch, Pennant Die, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Cutter Kit, Sponge Dauber, Crystal Effects.

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. very cool stuff!! I think I NEED some! Thanks for sharing your new 'find'! love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claudia, I love it. Great card and that tree is superb.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! I'm loving that flower soft...think we'll get it in our catty? Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it Claudia! I'll so have to get some of that! Great card this week! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...that Flower Soft looks fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Claudia! That tree turned out beautifully! You did a wonderful job with this week's sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the colors/dp and the Flower Soft on the tree is a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty - love the addition of the flower soft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!!! Love the FLower Soft Tree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this tree is perfect for the sketch! Love your card and the flower soft looks so pretty on it..and yes, I looked at the up-close picture and it really made me want some!!! Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudia - this is beautiful! I love how you added flower soft to the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gonna need some of that for sure! Gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is stunning. I've been tempted to go out and buy some FLower Soft. The effect is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Trendy Tree is gorgeous with the Flower Soft!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That looks great! The Flower Soft on the tree really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to get my hands on some of that stuff, it is so pretty. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, Claudia! Love the fuzzy tree! We SO need that in the next catty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!