just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 1, 2009

Blogger's Challenge - A Layout

Hi guys - for today's Blogger's Challenge we were to use a Layout - or use it as a guide...

The sketch/layout looks like this:

BC97Sketch

I REALLY like this layout and think it's very EASY and versatile! And of course I had to do something a little different... I've turned it:

BC97Sketch

So with this said... here is my card:

Claudia P example of may swap

This card didn't take me more than maybe 10 minutes. (That was AFTER I had already colored the rose and let it dry...I still had a few on my desk for my stamp club meetings next week)

Quick supplies info: Bella Rose DSP (don't forget: this month is buy 3 DSP's get one FREE!!!), Kiwi Kiss CS, White CS, Shimmery White CS, Choc. Chip ink, Riding Hood Red reinker, Tangerine Tango reinker, white Craft ink and clear EP, Little Leaves die, Fifth Ave. Floral Stamp Set...

Over and out... will be on a road trip this later today to Savannah and then Augusta to see my friend :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Claudia! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful, Claudia. Your rose is relly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - love the coloring of the Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous Claudia! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love how you flipped the sketch (I almost did that).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe road trip and that card is awesome! Love that flower and the colors you picked for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Claudia! Love the elegance1 {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! I need to try this new technique for coloring the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful...I just love that technique for the Rose! Great job with the challenge layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done Claudia! Your blossom is gorgeous! I really like the the sketch this way too! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been seeing those roses colored like this...yours turned out so beautiful! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your rose is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so pretty. I love the flower and the colours.
    Viele Grüße aus Deutschland :-)
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is just stunning!! I love it on its side too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!