just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

From the desk of...

Hi guys, today I am going to share a nice gift that I made this morning. We have this great State Farm Agent, Clint O. who has helped us so much over the years, that I wanted to do something nice for him.

I knew I wanted to make a Note Card Set for him, because I know that he is sending out little notes to clients. But I didn't just want to give a pack of cards to him. So I made this cool card holder to go with the cards! The template was purchased from Papertreyink.com and is one of many great ones that Lauren Meader came up with! It is called "From the desk of".

I've had lots of "To the Nines" DSP pieces left over from a class I held last week and naturally I couldn't let them go to "waste" LOL.

There is not much stamping going on here, really only the Monogram for the last name on the cards and the holder...

Front View:

front

Side View:

side

Here you can see the divider:

divider

And lastly a group shot of the cards:

group of cards

You only see a few here, but I've made 10 cards so he won't run out right away...

I just love our textured Specialty DSP, they make 3D items SO easy!

Have a nice afternoon!

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great set! I'm sure he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful woman...now why didn't I think of just making the decorator paper and the cutout the same size? I had the hardest time getting those two to line up! Love Love Love this template!!! Deidre M

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!