just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, June 22, 2009

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #75

This week MaryJo gave us a very easy sketch :-) and this card came together within just a few minutes! So if you are in need of quick cards, this is your layout!

As you can see, I am still on the mission of using up my soon to retire Designer Papers :-) Along with that, I am using a stamp set that has been a favorite of mine for quite a while and of course is retiring now too. The name is "Big Flowers" and you only have about 1 week left to order this one before it's gone...

Back to my quick card:

big flowers_tssc75

Another thing I always do, I am hoarding accessories ... Like these adorable buttons... By the way, the "thread" is a thin piece of vanilla CS!

The ribbon is the white taffeta ribbon and was dyed with a re-inker. I've simply put a little water with re-inker liquid into a small plastic container, let the ribbon absorb the colored water.... then I took it out and let it air-dry on a piece of paper towel, very easy! Hi Dee :-)
This way you will never be without matching ribbon...

I hope your Monday is good to you, and please don't forget to check out MJ's Blog a little later today to see who else is playing along and what the ladies came up with this week!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! And what a great idea to use the paper for thread. You're too smart. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, hoping to try it later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I really will miss that paper and I love how you used paper for your thread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet this card is....so well put together! And the CS for the thread....just genious!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!