just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Using Up Some DSP!

Today I was working on some Thank You cards for my stamp club orders (it was way over 30 this time)...

After I had stuffed bags for 2 clubs, I though "Wait a minute, I could show those cards on my blog". This is a great way to use up some extra DSP, and do I have some extra!!!

club thanks group

Version 1:

club thanks1

Version 2:

club thanks2

It's nothing fancy or difficult! I've created those as Thank You Note cards, with the Monogram Letter for each customer. This way they can use it when they are in need to hand out a card.

I hope you all will put them to good use! 'Cause there is still lots of DSP left... so there will be more in the future!

Then I also wanted to share some dog pictures from a little while back. Most of you know that I have 3 dogs: Maggie, Sam and Annie - And I walk them together :-)

Here a a view pics out in an open field, where I had played Frisbee with them...

Annie:

annie and fresbee

Sam & Annie:

annie and sam

Maggie & Annie:

maggie and annie

And then the point of my view when we walk back home...

dog group

I thought it was too funny how they walked side by side, arranged by size. It was not my doing!

Gotta Love them!

Good night...

     

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Claudia...great way to use up the CS! Love the doggie photos too...they seem to walk to well together on the leash! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are SUPER cute! Great job using up the DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!