just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A new day, a new color throwdown, a new sketch, and NEW STAMPS...

Goooood MORNING! Can you tell that I've had my coffee this morning :-)

Well I have lots of things to take care off today, so I decided I would get to play FIRST to motivate myself and make the rest go easier ...

So for today's card, I've used this weeks color throwdown, which is this:

throwdownswatch47

Which if you know me... I don't do much bright, bright colors, and almost thought I could not pull it off. But I looked for help on my computer and dug up a sketch that caught my attention 1-2 weeks ago:

FTL44

And when I concentrated on the circles, I had an AHA moment and quickly pulled out my NEW STAMP SET called "Circle Circus" and it all came together sort of:

circle circus

O.K. like I said, it's going to be a busy day so I am not writing down all the supplies. I think the card is easy enough... but if you can't figure out something, please let me know!

Have a great day...

  

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Claudia!! I'm seeing more and more of those circles and I like them a lot!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This set is going to be one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You more than pulled this off-it's beautiful! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love how you used the colours on here! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Love how you used this great new set!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It is so very pretty! Blessings, Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!