just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, July 11, 2009

BBQ Fun!

Thursday night I had my monthly scrapbook class and for that occasion I've designed the pages around summer but with 4th of July still in mind.

I've used the colors Red, White and Blue and made it BBQ pages. This way, the girls could use them for 4th of July in specific or just any BBQ event that they want to scrapbook...

Here are the 6 by 6 pages:

bbq_6by6

And these are the 12 by 12 pages...

Left:

bbq_12by12 left

 

Right:

bbq_12by12 right

As you can see there was SOME stamping on there, not much... The stars and the the pattern on the BBQ letters. I've also used my favorite die the "Top Note" and had to add some punching. Then the title cool grill, plate with utensils and BBQ tools I've cut out with my Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot program, which is THE BEST thing since sliced bread!

I had lots of fun creating those pages and the group Thursday night seemed to enjoy them as well...

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!