just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Sketch for my Stamp Club Friends

Hi Guys - if you are in one of my stamp clubs you know about the monthly swap challenge... This month I am sending out the specifics like always with your order bags (the orders should start to come in any day how)... And in the letter I am telling you I've posted my sample for you here.

So here it is - the sketch to follow:

sketch

And my take on this layout:

for all you do_emboss

So I've used the sketch and theme, which is "Summer".

I've used Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango . And of course my new "Elegant Bouquet" Embossing Folder had to be used right away. I really only stamped one thing - the greeting :-) I couldn't resist and had to add some "bling" to the center of the flowers...

This card is very simple, but I think it turned out cute...

I can't wait until August when I get to see what my stamp club members came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!