just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Stamp Camp Projects

Now that the holidays are over I wanted to share our Stamp Camp Projects from last weekend… It’s been too hectic to post earlier, sorry. And this post also works for the Blogger's Challenge Group - this week's theme was Christmas. A Day late....but maybe you can put the ideas into your “file” for next year…

Here you go!

Snowman Gift Card Holder – or you can put chocolates in it:
snowman giftcard holder

Santa Tote:
santa tote

Top Note Gift Card Holder:
  dasher giftcard holder_closed (2)
dasher_giftcard holder_open (2)

And last project was the lunch bag gift bag:
baroque motifs_candle bag  

Edited to add: 

My friend Deidre wanted to know how I did the Rose on the gift bag above.... Well you see, it's way easy "IF" you have the XL die "Table Setting" from the current Mini Catalog (page 13). It has a swirl cut on the die which will make the rose, but much larger... I simply only used the middle part of that cut, so the rose would be smaller...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We did! We watched a lot of DVD’s (love the red box rentals, so convenient and affordable!), cooked 2 German Meals, over-ate (like most of us…), played Wii (arm sore now…) and just had a relaxing couple of days…

16 comments:

  1. Your projects area wonderful, Claudia! I especially love the bag! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, these are great projects...love them! Happy your "relaxed days" are over...can't wait for our Demo meeting next month...yeahh! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects!!! The top note GC holder is Fab and I LOVE the lunch bag...must remember these next year!!!

    What kind of German meals did you make??? My Sister-in-law made us Rouladen Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created some wonderful Holiday projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow a smorgasborg of projects...thanks fcr sharing.
    Merry Xmas
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wondeful projects!!! Will definitely have to case them for my girls here!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous Claudia! Hope you had a great Christmas! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rose on the gift bag! Gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects- I have yet to make one of the top note holders. Lovely. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with Selene..that Rose is fabulous! (Well actually they are all fabulous!!) Please share how you did it my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend Deidre wanted to know how I did the Rose on the gift bag above.... Well you see, it's way easy "IF" you have the XL die "Table Setting" from the current Mini Catalog (page 13). It has a swirl cut on the die which will make the rose, but much larger... I simply only used the middle part of that cut, so the rose would be smaller...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome projects. My personal fav, The Snowman (how cute!).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects! I bet your girls loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Claudia! What wonderful projects! I especially love the candle with the blossom and the leaves that you created! Beautifully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Claudia,
    All these bags are stinkin cute (as some others would say!) and I also love the new designs and colors on your blog - I can't get enough of that medallion!! BTW, I have a template that can be used to make the little rose, since I can't use XL diecuts in my cuttlebug. I'll email it to you to share. It can also be used as a pinecone. Happy new year! Mary L at mklecuyer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!! All these projects are wonderful Claudia!!! They definitly will go in my file for next year!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!