just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December Stamp Club

Yesterday I had my last Stamp Club meeting not only for December but also for the year. Can you believe that 2009 is almost over?

Every year I try to make some little gifts for my dear stamp club members, this year was no difference:

wrapped gifts

 

group of gifts 

A little closer look:

close up

It’s nothing fancy…. just a customizable paper weight. I thought I’d just start them out with a snowflake for winter and then the ladies can make their on insert for other holidays, seasons or mood :-)

We also had our club swap going on at each meeting. The “theme” this time: Texturize! Either with embossing folders, embossing plates, textured cardstock, heat embossing or dry embossing…

See what the ladies came up with:

Everyone did a wonderful job again this month… Thanks so much for playing along!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 10. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these paperweights! Could you share your source for the actual paperweights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought them at a local Dollar Tree a few years back. But it wouldn’t hurt to keep checking as I have seen them come back every now and then…

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!