just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, December 10, 2009

POPUP O' CHRISTMAS TREE DIE – WINNER

During my stamp club meetings this month I had featured the Christmas Tree die and everyone loved it. They even loved the fact more that I had one extra die that would be drawn for after the meetings were over :-)

Here is the sample that I had created:

dasher inside_tree

I can only show you the inside of this card right now, because this card is part of the Technique Class this Sunday… And you all know I will post those samples after the class is over with… So this is only a little teaser..

Anyway… back to my big announcement… That’s what I really wanted to do today :-)

Congratulations to:

Kim E.
member of the Thursday Stamp Club group!
The drawing was held at the Monday group and Dee and Debbie are my witnesses…

 

I know you all are happy for Kim, who can take home her new die this Sunday…

Have a great day and keep on stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!