just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogger’s Challenge – Color Challenge Red/Black/White

Today’s Blogger’s Challenge is to use only Red, Black and white. That’s easy enough, right?! Well I didn’t have time to make my card yesterday and then we “packed” up most of our house because we are “supposed” to get new windows installed throughout. But I had a few minutes to spare this morning and came across an easy sketch and thought why not… so I pulled out what I could to make my little card.

Here is the sketch:

sudsol sketch

This sketch was perfect for me because I only had access to limited supplies this morning…

Here is my finished card:

Picture This

It’s very easy and simple, but still cute! I’ve used my new “Picture This” Level 1 Hostess Set from the Occasions Mini Catalog, the Floral Fusion Sizzlits, Brides DSP and the rest you can guess, it’s that easy :-)

OK - back to waiting for this rain to stop so our window installers will actually show up TODAY, please keep your fingers crossed for us…


22 comments:

  1. So happy, this one makes me smile! I love the little flower and that's an awesome sentiment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple card! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet, what could be better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very elegant looking with that brides' paper. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Bride paper is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely Claudia! What a terrific sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little saying!!!! Very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card- love your layout-such pretty paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple yes...but I love the flower embellishment! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great CAS card!! Gotta love those clean and simple sketches too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what I love the most of this challenge is how these colors combined show case such elegance and simplicity...love your card.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claudia,

    Great minds think alike! Love your card and who gets new windows in February? Are you nuts? It must not be cold where you are.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it Claudia...sweet and simple...yet gorgeous! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Easy, simple but very striking and elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sweet card and of course the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Elegant! Glad you got to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!