just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hostess Gifts in February

Sooooooo, yesterday my windows did NOT get installed and we waited all day for the crew to maybe show up… They called in the AM saying they might come out at 2pm. NOT! So it’s a new day… without rain so far and I hope it stays like that!

I figured until they get here, I can post the hostess gifts I gave out during this month’s stamp club meetings…

Here they are – These I made for my Tuesday and Thursday hostess:

notepad1

This is a little note pad meant to hang from your purse/bag strap so you’ll always have it handy. This idea came from my friend and downline Madeline (Thanks girl for the idea)! I only added the mini sharpie and piece of ribbon to the ring…

The BigShot and “Beautiful Butterflies” Die was used to cut out all the pages from plain typing paper as well as the front and back, which is chipboard that was covered with DSP prior to cutting…

Here is another set:

notepad2

Yes, of course I had to make one for myself this time :-)

And a total different gift I made for my Monday Hostess:

clip board

The Clipboard has CHALK Decor Elements Vinyl on the bottom, so you can actually write on it with chalk and wipe back off… I figured Debbie would really get a kick out of that gift because she is a teacher!

After I made hers, I decided I needed a break from making more of those until I have some modgepodge glue, because using spray adhesive is a pain in the you know what!

So I might make more of those a little later down the road :-)

Enjoy your Saturday…


3 comments:

  1. Great job on these! I have to try these cute little note pads - they are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love those butterfly note pads, I am always rooting around my purse for a piece of paper to write on. Great idea, loved the chalk board too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these--would be great for a Holiday Fair.
    You could make them from just about any of our dies.
    thanks for the inspiration! nola

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!