just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Simply Adorned Charms are so NEAT

When Stampin’ Up! announced the Simply Adorned Charms at convention last year, I barely could wait to get my hands on them.

And the wait was well worth it! Not only are they simply beautiful but also such a wonderful quality!

I’ve made several of the 5/8” square charms into gifts for my downline girls, so I thought I’d share them with you here:

charm_group

Here is a close-up:

charm

And a picture of the one I made for myself:

charm_mine

On the small charms I’ve used the stamp set “Tiny Tags”. It’s just PERFECT for that! I did some stippling and added a little rhinestone… Easy peasy!

Of course I also own the larger one, which is 1 1/4” by 1. And I didn’t do much with it yet. I just stippled CS again and added a tiny butterfly die cut to it so I could see what it will look like:

big1

Close-Up:

big2

The stamp set I used here is the “Vintage Vogue”… Next I can see using the matching wheel for a neat background…

The charms make a wonderful gift that can be personalized for the special women in your life…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia,
    Oh these charms are sooo beautiful - I cannot pick a favorite as I love them all - but I especially like the one you made for yourself with the black necklace - I will have to get one of those for my charm! Thanks again for it! Mary L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the black fabric/leather (?) rope necklace to go with your charm? Just something you had? I added mine to a silver chain I had, but think it looks great on the other type necklace. Still it, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!