just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 19, 2010

Blogger’s Challenge: SPRING

The theme for this week’s Blogger’s Challenge is SPRING. And boy do want that to happen! I’ve been sick since last Friday night, and I am ready to get rid of that and gain my hearing back. So if I am SHOUTING, you know it’s due to my hearing problem this week *cough, giggle, cough"*

I didn’t create at all during the week and just stayed tucked under blankets either in bed or in the recliner. Today though I had to venture out because I did not want to miss this challenge. Especially with the “Awash with Flowers” stamp set sitting out calling my name.

So I came to stamp for just a little while this evening, and this is what I came up with:

awash with flowers_spring challenge

You may have to click on the photo to see the glitter…

No supply list today, but I think you can tell what I’ve used. If not, please let me know…

And if this blog post didn’t make much sense, then I’ll blame it on this head cold and the fact that I can’t think straight :-)

Happy stamping!

24 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, loving those flowers. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!! I sure hope you feel better soon, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is LOVELY - I like how the flower popping out of the box! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp and gotta have that new one...Your card is so colorful and speaks of spring...Hope you get better...I am under the weather also.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card- love the little butterfly- pretty flower. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Clauda! I really like the little tag hanging off...just got that set and punch myself, so I'm glad to see some more uses for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty pretty!

    Thanks for stopping by today Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. I love these images but haven't put ink to them yet. I also really like that scalloped DSP -- haven't thought of that....

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! Now I wish I would have preordered that set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you haven't been feeling well! Your card is so springy, it should perk you right up! It's such a pretty combination of color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice of stamp set.. Hopefully the signs of spring and the nice weather will put a spring back in your step... Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're feeling better! This new set certainly has spring written all over it! Love your color choices. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how lovely. Such pretty flowers. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that stamp. Your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all, I hope you are feeling better soon!

    Your card is lovely. You've done wonders with that new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! The colors are perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. No fair, no fair!! I've resisted ordering this set but your card is so appealing to me that I may just have to relent!!! I love the colors and all the elements of your design. Do you need my address? LOL!! Great card, Claudia. Hope you get totally well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did a beautiful job with this set Claudia! Love this mix of colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like Spring, those are cute flowers, and I like the Out of the box tech you used! feel better

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just perfect for spring! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty!! And I just love this new stamp set and all the samples I have seen with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO pretty! Soft and pastel and so Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE how the flower 'grew' off the panel- great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!