just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Clear-Mount Stamps Storage

Hi guys… just a quick post today. Since I’ve worked some now with our new clear-mount stamps, I thought I’d pass on a neat tip that I found online somewhere. I can’t remember where, but think it’s a great idea!

When you get your new clear-mount stamps and you’ve assembled them all, don’t throw away the “negative” foam piece that’s left over!

I now peel off the protective wax paper and then press it onto the inside of the stamp case. This way I have a “frame” with little spots to put my individual stamps back into. See:

clear mount case

This will:

A) help me keep track that I really have all stamps in the
    case

B) keep the stamps stuck better to the case

So when you get your next case of new clear-mount stamps, give it a try and see if you like it too…

2 comments:

  1. This tip is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! wish I hadn't pitched the last one I got, will know better next time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!