just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 23, 2010

April Stamp-a-Stack

Today will be a real quick and short post, to share the SAS cards we made yesterday and today. I still have to work on a few minor things before I can pack tomorrow…

Here is card #1:

trendy trees_sas (2)

Card #2:

cheers beer_sas

As you can tell by the colors, I am trying to use up some of the retiring colors ;-)

Today’s post may be one of the last ones until I return back home from the cruise  cruise?! Thanks again to all of you who helped me achieve this wonderful incentive trip!

I will try to post or to update via facebook feed, but I am not sure yet how we’ll manage with or without much internet.

Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!