just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blogger’s Challenge - Color Challenge Red/Teal/Curry

Oh MY! How long has it been since I’ve posted last? I am almost ashamed to even come back to my blog… There you let me go on the SU cruise and I forget about the rest. Well after a few extra very relaxing days in San Juan, I finally came home. Then it was just really busy with stamp clubs last week.

However, I did manage to make a card for the blogger’s challenge this week . We were to use the colors Red, Teal and Curry.

Here is my little card:

color_challange

I’ve used the new stamp set “Watercolor Trio” from the Summer Mini Catalog. It is perfect for quick cards or to use your watercolor crayons with!

I am not sure that you can see it, but I’ve also used the Smooch Spritz in “Gold Glow”. Fun, Fun! Click on the photo to see the shimmer…

Thanks Norma, for hanging in there and believing that I would come back to post eventually :-)

Have a great weekend…

18 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love this stamp set...mine is on the way ;-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Claudia! I love the panels...great job! Glad you had fun on the Cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect image for these colors. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect of the panels. Great way to showcase these colors. The black really makes the colors stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout. I love the image you used along with the red ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card- I love the soft color you achieved with the bright color combo! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Claudia! Love the design! The three panels work beautifully with these stamps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty idea to use panels of the flower image to create your card! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You managed to turn this bright colors into an elegant card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudia what a super take on this challenge...love techie and oohh ooh on the new stamps..
    BTW I love your water color background, where did you get this from...love it.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! I love how you used the different inks from the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty!! Love how you used this stamp set and the panels!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply beautiful!! I also love the sidebar with the new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on this card, but I have to say... i'm in love with your MDS wall paper! Fantastic Job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!