just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blue Owl

Last week I needed a baby card for one of my Thursday night stamp club ladies. And of course I wanted it to be a special one and to go along with the gift.

You see, Maria loves Owls! So we as a group got her a gift and the print on the bags on bib were blue owls! How perfect!

The card that I made for her was inspired by one I’ve seen somewhere on the internet by Dawn Olchefske. Here is mine:

owl card

And just because some of you might wonder… Here's my punch list:

  • Ballet Blue Body - Wide Oval Punch
  • Ballet Blue  Belly - Scallop Oval Punch, sponged in brilliant Blue
  • Kraft Legs – Boho Blossom Punch (smallest flower)
  • Bashful Blue Arms – Small Oval Punch
  • Bashful Blue Ears  - 5-Petal Flower Punch
  • Kraft Nose - 5-Petal Flower Punch
  • Basic Black inside of Eyes – 1/4” Circle Punch
  • Bashful Blue Eyes - Heart to Heart Punch
  • Chocolate Chip Branch - 2-Step Bird Punch
  • White Tag- Curly Label Punch

1 comment:

  1. Ach wie süß ist die denn. Ich glaube, dass ich bereits erwähnte das ich Eulen liebe. Tolle Karte Claudia. Happy Easter! LG Nadia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!