just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Watercolor Crayons

If you’ve bought the Watercolor Crayons a while back and haven’t pulled them out in a while, I think it’s time to do that…

I’ve held a class with several different techniques the week before last and completely forgot to show the easiest use of all.

This is what you do… on a BOLD image stamp you’ll scribble the colors wanted using the crayon directly on the rubber… you can layer colors and shade too! Then, you take a spritzer bottle and spray some water directly onto the colored stamp. And then you’ll stamp it onto watercolor paper. It gives you a nice look. If you want it to be more “artsy”, then you can spray a little water onto your watercolor paper as well and then stamp, and you image will run some.

I didn’t do the artsy version here:

for all you do_WC

The stamp set that I’ve used is called “For all you do” and is perfect for this…

Now it’s your turn, pull out those supplies and have fun while I am going back to clean house!

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!