just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Digital Studio – New downloads

The latest group of digital downloads for My Digital Studio are now available!

 

Item        

Description        

Price

 

122138  

Ticket Corner Punch

$.99

clip_image001

122139  

Boho Blossoms Punch

$.99

clip_image002

122140  

Cog Punch

$.99

clip_image003

122141  

Itty Bitty Shapes Punch

$.99

clip_image004

 

And because I had to play right away with some of them, I also have a project to share with you all!

Here is my digital card:

My Project 2-001

Fun, Fun, Fun!  Can you believe, that I’ve actually played with the digital Cog punch before the actual one? I’ll have to fix that! Maybe I need to try to re-create this card using the actual tools and Cardstock?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!