just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 21, 2010

Anniversary Card

Well Monday was a very special day. Not only did I reach my goal and earned the SU cruise for next year, which goes to Alaska… but it was also my Anniversary (17 years)! So double YAY:-)

Since I was so busy with work I almost forgot to make a card for my sweetheart… Tsk, Tsk!

So when he called me that he was on his way home, I literally jumped to my feet and headed towards my stamp table with a mission…

I had stamped all day for “work” and had used an easy layout, so I used it for Rob’s Anniversary card too. And I didn’t have to think much about the stamp set… since we just came back from the Southern Caribbean, it was just natural to reach for “Tropical Party”.

Here is my little card:

tropical party_anniversary

Colors used: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and white for CS. Basic Brown for the stamp.

Have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and congrats on earning CRUISE!!! What a gift you earned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great anniversary - my husband & I celebrated our 17th Anniversary on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sommer, Sonne, Strand und einen Cocktail aus einer Kokosnuss, haaaaach...tolle Karte Claudia. LG Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tropical cards, I need to make one soon. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh & Happy Anniversary and also congrats on the cruise...HOW COOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!