just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 18, 2010

Blogger’s Challenge, A Sketch!

I am back playing along this week, because I can’t say No to sketches :-)
This week’s Blogger’s Challenge was to use this layout:
BCjunesketch
I thought it was an easy and fun one! I couldn’t quite tell if the shape in the center is a circle or oval. So I went with the oval… And since I am still on the kick of combining old (retiring colors) with new (stamp set), I came up with this card:
Buquet Bunch_SAS 
This will actually be card #1 for my Stamp-a-Stack sessions next week. So if you are local, sign up soon!
We are using the retiring colors of Dusty Durango and Mellow Moss along with the “new” stamp set “Bouquet Bunch” that you can find in the current mini catalog…
I better get going and finish preparing for my downline meeting tonight. I know we’ll have tons of fun again!
Later…

14 comments:

  1. Charming and cute. Love the flowers softly watercolored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Your ladies will surely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dots and more dots...a really neat idea for this challenge.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you added the scallop! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image for this layout- coloring is great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card Claudia! Wonderful image and you've colored it up beautifully!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, wonderful little image to use as your focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and texture. Cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! Love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image...Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! This image looks so nice watercolored.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute, love the texture and that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, just luv the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!