just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 18, 2010

Last one for this round

So I had promised to upload my last card I had created last weekend… and of course got sidetracked! I held my first “My Digital Studio” Overview “class” last night and think everyone enjoyed seeing what can be done with this great software. And since SU really stresses that it is not just a digital scrapbooking software but a digital  crafting solution… I now can show you my card:

cricle circus_CUT

Does this “image” look familiar to you? Yes, it is from “Circle Circus”. But you think how on earth can this be done? Well all I say it’s a combination of owning “My Digital Studio” a cricut machine and a software called Sure Cuts a Lot… FUN!

Can you tell that I am a bit addicted to our shimmer mist? I just LOVE the sparkle on the image…

I might be back later or tomorrow with a card for this week’s blogger’s challenge. It’s a sketch and you know that I can’t resist those!


1 comment:

  1. still so jealous of you "Sure Cuts a Lot"... I'm digital studio-less & Cricut-less for now, so will just have to enjoy your images! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!