just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Chance Lists are HERE

Boy oh Boy – it’s “that” time of year again… The last chance lists for retiring stamps, accessories, and Decor Elements are posted now.

I will include the list of stamp sets in this post, and all of the lists to the side bar for easy access.

Please keep in mind that the Last Chance accessories are only while supplies last! (By the way, some items are discounted!) The accessories list will be updated each business day by 4:00 PM (MT) with availability information. While I try to update it online, you may always contact me for the update! Because these items can go quickly, you may not receive all the items you order…

Retiring Stamps (click to enlarge):

ScreenHunter_03 Jun. 01 07.24 

For the complete lists, please check the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!