just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Stamp Club Swaps

YIKES – I was just getting ready to work on last night’s club swap cards, when I noticed I haven’t shared last month’s cards on the blog.
That would be a tragedy – because all of the cards were just great!
The ladies had to follow a sketch (same as I had for a Blogger’s Challenge a little bit back).
See for yourself:





Outstanding job, ladies!

Have a great day...

2 comments:

  1. I love watching your card slide shows- it helps me catch up to the cards my sister, Ellen makes! She forgets I love to see her cards (& love your sketches). She doesn't always post to her own SCS gallery, but I can see at least one here! Thx!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!