just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Productive weekend and lots of fun

… that’s exactly what happened to me this weekend! I’ve spent the weekend with some friends and while most of them were scrapbooking I worked on cards. I know, big surprise!

I had tons, and I mean TONS, of retired + opened “Simply scrapping” kits hidden away in a hanging file system under my desk… YIKES! So when I came across them I knew I had to use most of them up… so I went on a mission.

Since the kit CS is 12x12, I cut my solid colored CS into 4x8 pieces and was able to get 4 cards from one 12x12 sheet! Then I used what else was in the pack to layer and added some stamped images here and there… Voila!

As you can see I was partial to my new Hostess set “Punched Posies” – here is a group shot:

small cards_group

These aren’t the only ones! I’ve made multiples of each design!

And then I pulled out my “Tropical Party” Stamp set, and made some more:

tropical party_small

But that’s still not all! BUT I don’t want to spoil you with too many samples in one day :-)  So plan on coming back tomorrow for more…

See, you CAN combine OLD with NEW! I challenge YOU to pull out those old packs of either DSP or “Simply Scrapping” kits and make some small cards yourself!


1 comment:

  1. Oh those are sooooo adorable!! Great work, as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!