just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Notes, Notes, Notes

We all write lots of notes! And usually we can’t find a note pad in our purse, right?! So when I needed to make my little gifts for my Tuesday night stamp club members, I had the perfect idea. (or so I think at least)…

I decorated the little silver DVD tins:

TUESDAY GIFT

I didn’t want them to be too bulky so they could be carried in a purse without snagging on something…

See the title?!

TUESDAY GIFT_NOTES

I used the alphabet set from the current mini catalog, and just loved how I did that. I used the clear block and put all letters right next to each other and stamped the word in one step!

It’s not the best picture, but I think you can see what I mean:

alpah on block

Oh and this is what’s inside:

TUESDAY GIFT OPEN 

A note pad, mini pen and a coupon…

Have a nice day and try to stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, very nice!! I need to make some of these as gifts :) Awesome idea Claudia!! Very pretty. I love how the title turned out too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!