just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 2010 Swap Cards

Oh MY! Can you believe it that today is the LAST day of June? And with that also the last day of the Stampin’ Up! Year! I sure hope you got all of the items you just had have before they are going away… Tomorrow we’ll be on to new and better things :-)

But for today, I want to share the great cards my stamp club ladies created for our monthly swap. I gave out a sketch

sketch for club_june-001

and also asked the to use the color “yellow” somewhere on the card…

Here is what the ladies came up with:

Don’t forget to check out the new catalog online tomorrow, if you don’t own one “yet”. It is WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!