just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CASEing away

Today I decided I would CASE one of my Technique Class cards… a) because I was still in the mood for the Reflection Technique b) I still had my torn “Mountain” Mask and extra pre-cut CS! You can go to this post here and look at the 2nd card to see which one I am “copying”.

Here it is:

plant hope_CASE

I simply changed the color of the “sunset” Mountains to “Cajun Craze”, layered onto the same color of CS, added another black layer, to make it really pop and used a different greeting tag… also added blue brads. So I’ve changed very little, but it does give it a whole new different feel.

I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing how easy it is to make an old card new :-)

This card will go to a good home tomorrow! Our neighbor Ramon has his 78th birthday and we all are going out to eat together…

2 comments:

  1. Claudia, your sponged/faux torn scene is beautiful! Love the reflection of the trees in your lake.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the color scheme and the mirrored image, excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!