just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, August 16, 2010

Techno Stampers Sketch Challenge

I am running a little late today, but was still able to make a card following this week’s sketch. Here is the layout:

TSSC135

And my card:

Aviary

This card uses the stamp set "Aviary" that I had recently gotten. It was "whistling'" at me to use it :-) I've also use the set "Perfect Punches" and inked up only the inside lines with a marker and punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. The greeting came from "Watercolor Trio" set. Then I added a little flower punch in Pumpkin Pie with a Brad in Rich Razzleberry. The color combo came from the Color Coach... Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie.

I wanted to show you a close Up of the tail:

close_up

Yes, that's a REAL feather that I've collected last week while looking after some birds. NOTE: No Birds were harmed in the making of this card – PROMISE! I didn't pull it out of the bird, it was on the ground :-)

Don’t forget to check out MaryJo's Blog to see what the other participants came up with…

8 comments:

  1. Oh Claudia, I love your disclaimer. Your card is adorable and that feather just sends this card way over the top!!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia, i love the colors you have chosen for this card, Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...I can see it already in the next mini...bags of feathers that match the color groups! TFS and have a great dat :-)
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could only figure out what to do with the dog hair around the house that I could collect to make a nice embellishment like this... hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is tooo cute Claudia! Love the real bird feather...great idea. I'm glad you clarified that you didn't yank that sucker out...I was picturing you and the bird wrestling around Tom and Jerry style! Just kidding!...lol..that would be funny though! ;)
    (I think I watch too much TV with my kids)
    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Claudia on making Mary Jo's top three for the week, your card is soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the bird tail feathers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!