just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Color Challenge Time!

Today, for lack of time I turned to a color challenge to get me started easier.

This is the combination:

SU411ColorCombo138

And since we are almost out of time with the current mini catalog, I decided to use the stamp set “Watercolor Trio” again before it’s gone!

Here is my card:

watercolor trio_color challenge

Of course I added some shimmer spray, but you may not see that in the photo.

I did a “little bit” of sponging :-)  and added some little butterflies, a little tag with brad, a ribbon around the whole card front… and that’s it. Oh and I used the “Finial Press” Embossing Folder on the card front!

It’s another easy card. I did this card while my ladies worked on their Stamp-a-Stack cards :-)

I actually like those colors! But it’s efinitely not a combination that I would have come up with.

So following those Color Challenges are a good thing, because they force you to go out of your comfort zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!