just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Funky Owl Bookmarks

Yesterday, my downline Tammie came over to get a little one-on-one time with the BigShot since hers is schedule to come in SOON. She wanted to be sure that she knew all the different sandwiches and such. And we also planned a make-and-take project for her first event in September. It had to be something easy, fun and that could be prepared for  at least 25 people.
I was so happy when I saw that she had already ordered the Owl punch! Then I pulled out my die called “Two Tags” and told her we would design some cute bookmarks! She wanted all to be in fall colors to go with the event, and her Patterns DSP stack in the Regals Collection worked out GREAT!

See:


































I’ve punched a scallop circle in Chocolate chip and only adhered the top half of it to the tag, so it can slide over the top of a page and become a bookmark! She will pre-punch the owl parts, and circle… The participants will get to select their colors and get to die cut the tag, stamp and assemble. Easy enough!
Here is a group shot with some of the other color variations:

owl bookmark
 I think they’ll be a hit and surely she’ll get some bookings from the Event at Fort Benning.

Tammie, I enjoyed having you over today to craft! And now that I’ve seen how pretty the DSP Pattern stack is, I will have to get one for myself :-)

6 comments:

  1. Tooo cute Claudia! Wonderful idea! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable book marks, will have to make some for myself. I needed something cute and 3D, not a card. Cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och Mensch sind die süß, hab mich grad verliebt! :-) LG Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute idea!! Thanks!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about buying the two tags diecut, checking out to see what others have done with it - this is a great combo of both the 2 tags and owl punch! I am definitely getting the 2 tag diecut!! Really neat and different patterns for that cute owl too...Mary L

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!