just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love to CASE!

Today time almost gotten away from me, but I didn’t want to skip a day “yet”  :-)  So I decided I would use the easiest of my personal blog challenges… the CASE.

I still had some left-over pieces from last month’s Stamp-a-Stack card on my desk and knew I needed to put them to use. I also had just finished my scrapbook pages for this weeks class and had the stamp set “Just Believe” still out… Well it was so easy I almost jumped from joy!

You can see the original card here, and this is what I came up with today:

just believe_a case

See I didn’t change much… I exchanged the Tempting Turquoise layer with Rich Razzleberry. And instead of the butterfly, I used the circle image from the same stamp set. I added a small pearl to the center of the flower there and…done! Pretty much the same card, but total different look, try it yourself with one of your cards…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!