just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, August 9, 2010

Techno Stampers Sketch Challenge

Ohhh I am so excited! MaryJo picked my card from last week as one of her favorites. What an honor - Thanks MaryJo! So now I am proudly displaying the cute batch she made… see side panel.

This week’s sketch was a really neat one:

TSSC134

And since I still had the DSP out from yesterday, I’ve used the SAME piece without even noticing it. Boy when i like something, I REALLY like it :-)

Here is my card:

style beautiful

Stamps used: “Style Beautiful”, “Wonderfully Worn”, “On your Birthday”

Colors used: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Whisper White.

I was so thrilled to see that the one stamp from the “Style Beautiful” stamp set fits pretty good inside of the 1 3/4” circle punch!

No shimmer spray today – but wait! I did use a rhinestone!

I really like this layout and may have to make some more cards with it. A great one to use up your DSP!

Have a great start into the week and don’t forget to check out MaryJo's Blog later today to see what the other participants came up with…

3 comments:

  1. Oh...how elegant! We really went in totally different directions! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! How elegant is this. I love that image stamped in the circle with the added sentiment. Wow, you are brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, now I really must have that Wonderfully Worn stamp, I miss my Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Great job on the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!