just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Club Swaps and a CASE

I totally forgot to share the gorgeous cards my stamp club ladies made last month! But better late than never! So I am sharing them today! All I had given them to work with was a stamped and punched out Butterfly from the “Punched Posies” stamp set.

Here are the cards:





And for today’s card share of mine, I chose to to the CASE myself again :-)  I sure hope you are not getting tired of that. But I think it’s a great way to show you to go look at your own cards for inspiration…
My Original card was a Make-a-Take card at one of the stamp club meetings:

itty bitty bits

This little card showcases the stamp set “Itty Bitty Bits” and matching Punch Pack. SO CUTE!
And guess what, I still had some cut up Cardstock from then in a stash… So I decided to use it but use a different focal item:

itty bitty_CASE

I’ve used one of our NEW Paper Daisies, sprayed it with “Shimmer Mist” :-)   I know, I know… And then dyed it with “Rich Razzleberry” re-inker liquid. The center is a Build-a-Brad. See the close up:

close

Our Paper Daisies can very easily dyed… you can even use your Markers, especially on the smaller ones! Very fun to work with…

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are really sweet, love the colors and that build a brad. That layout is great both ways.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!