just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Limited Supplies

The other day I came across a sample online by Angie Tieman that I really liked, because she totally thought outside the box!

So I knew I had to use her idea very soon to show you all! She cut out a portion of the zig zag pattern that is part of the Greenhouse Gala DSP… and honestly, I wasn’t too crazy about that side of the sheet… Until I saw this great idea!

Here is my version:

word play

This is a very simple and quick card! The only true embellishment on this card is the ribbon… Limited supplies AND limited stamping :-)

The stamp set used is called “Word Play”. Colors used: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie.

I am sure those of you who already have their Holiday Mini Catalog in hand will recognize this super cool punch! It’s called “Decorative Label” and you can get your hands on it next month!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, love that zig zag designer paper piece and the swiss dot is my fav embossing folder. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!