just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, August 23, 2010

Techno Stampers Sketch Challenge

So this morning I made my card for MaryJo’s sketch challenge… and then I forgot to upload it.

Here is the sketch:

TSSC136

And because she used a snowflake as an embellishment placement… my brain simply demanded a snowflake card. Here is my take:

serene snowflake_northern flurry

And because I had just gotten the big snowflake punch in… I had to use it, you know how that goes! I used Vellum CS with it and sponged some ink on it… On this card I’ve used the stamp sets “Serene Snowflakes” and “Word Play”. The colors used are: “Night of Navy”, “Baja Breeze” and “Naturals White”. And of course I had to use some Shimmer Mist :-)

There is also another little sneak peek on this card! Do you see those textured/embossed snowflakes on the bottom of the card???  Well…. that’s a new embossing folder called “Northern Flurry”, which is in the holiday mini catalog coming out in September! It’s gorgeous!

But speaking of Mini Catalogs…. don’t forget that there are only a few days left to order from the current one!

Make sure to check out MaryJo's Blog to see what the other participants came up with...

 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the embossed snowflakes and the whole snowflake theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Claudia! I love how the ornament from the sentiment is hanging from below the layer. Great card. I am so happy you played along!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!