just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Christmas Card of the week

OK so last week I think I either told you all or at least had a conversation with myself (LOL) … that I am going to post 1 Christmas Card PER week from now on! This is to ensure that I’ll have a few on hand to actually mail out… AND to get you guys going to!

So here is installment #2:

tags til christmas

The stamp sets used: “Tags Til Christmas” from the new mini catalog, and “Short & Sweet”. The Ornaments are embossed in clear, but I am not sure you can see that. Then they were punched out with the matching punch. You really can guess the rest of the items, but I do want to point out that I’ve used some of our new Designer Fabric again… with the XL die “Tasteful Trim”. And then I also used some of our new Waffle Paper. I scrunched it up a little when I attached it to the card.

Can you believe it, this card uses only items that I already had on my desk. The only thing I had to go get was the linen thread!

And you know me… I had to do some sponging … AGAIN!

Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!