just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Color Combo Confirmed

Today I was working on my stamp club projects and played with our new fabrics. Since I had a few extra cut strips, I decided to use one for today’s blog card.

The fabric I am using is from the new mini catalog and it’s called “Deck the Halls”. The piece I chose has the colors Artichoke and Crumb Cake in it. I also had a hand dyed paper daisy stack left from earlier today and the main color on it is “Cajun Craze”… so I thought I should be able to use those elements together, but checked with my color coach first. And guess what?! He told me that Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze will work GREAT. How’s that for confirmation :-)

Here is my easy little card:

word Play_fabric

The fabric was cut into a strip by hand and then die cut with the nifty new “Tasteful Trim” XL die! The Paper Daisies were sponged in Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake, then stamped with the “Confetti” stamp set. The greeting is from the stamp set called “Word Play”. I’ve added some splatters in Cajun Craze with the Marker and color spritzer. Oh and of course, I did add some shimmer spray to the flowers!

Better get back to my club projects… sorry club members, those won’t be posted to FB until tomorrow at some point…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!