just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My hubby the stamper!

LOL – I know he is going to hate me just for that title alone! BUT I have to share his great creation!

See, when he had his surgery, I challenged the ladies to make him Get Well Cards to cheer him up. You saw all the gorgeous cards he received in this post!

Now of course, while those cards started to come in, I teased Rob that he had to make Thank You cards. Boy was I surprised when he said, that he was already thinking about it…

So one day last week he got to working. I just had to show him how to use the big shot to cut the leaves and next he asked me how to texture them… He even asked for the sponge to add ink to them and the card!

Here is his creation:

Robs card

I think he did an awesome job! Maybe he needs to sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demo when he retires from the Military next year ?! NOT! Can’t have competition like that :-)

3 comments:

  1. As a recipient of one of those cards I can honestly say "Way to go Rob!" You did a great job :-)
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! My husband did actually stamp me a card- once. Never know, there are a few husband/wife stampin' teams out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great job on this card by Rob! Helping you with getting ready for some of your classes, etc. must have rubbed off on him - You will remember that my hubby has come to some classes with me - the "tools" we use can be pretty fascinating for guys...So when are you going to start your doggies on paper crafting lol! Mary L

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!