just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lots of Leaves!

You see I am still so hooked on the the sizzix die and can’t stop using it :-) So I thought we’d used it for our monthly scrapbook pages!

Here is the 6x6 version:

fall6x6

And this is the 12x12 version:

fall12x12_both

And to show you the cool background on page 2 here is a little closer look:

fall12x12_2

I’ve used the stamp set “French Foliage” and the Leaves #2 die. The colors are Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory. And get this… the title was created in “My Digital Studio” with the new download that I’ve purchased the other day :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!