just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hybrid Owl Thank You

Well you may have noticed that I’ve changed my blog design today… And I also needed a Thank You card to mail out tomorrow…

So I kept playing, ahem working, in “My Digital Studio”. I used a pre-made card layout, but changed the colors and DSP to my liking. Here is a screen shot for you:

ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 28 14.26

I simply printed it out on my home printer and then did some layering  and distressing and added a real button with some Linen Thread in it. Here is what it looks like finished:

hybrid Owl

So you see, you can make some pretty cute cards in no time with “My Digital Studio”!  And don’t forget that this awesome software is 50% off right now! Please contact me if you want me to add it to my order tomorrow and get free shipping…. or if you would like to place your own order you can do this here!  Don’t forget you too can get free shipping with your online order of $150 or more AND earn Hostess benefits!

Don't miss the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE ENDING TOMORROW, NOV. 30!!

ScreenHunter_02 Nov. 28 14.47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!