just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, December 6, 2010

Fabric Ornament

I am way behind in sharing… so I thought I’d better share something neat!

Some of you may know that I’ve tried my hand in making an fabric ornament. It starts out with an 3 inch Styrofoam ball, fabric squares and LOTS of pins.

You may also know that I am NOT a quilter at all! So this should not come as a surprise when I tell you that I didn’t use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut my squares. I used the Sizzix die called “Scallop Squares Duo”…. (the bigger shape on the die)… and it works perfect… for me anyway!

Here is my first fabric ornament:

fabric ornament

I also know you might want to know how this is done. And you just need to watch a video and can learn it too. Click here to view!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!