just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, December 31, 2010

Blogger’s Challenge: Recycle/Re-use

Today’s Blogger’s Challenge is called Recycle/Re-use, which is a great opportunity to dig through the “keep for later pile”. And that’s what I did! I pulled out a piece of technique cs that was created in JUNE and you can see the original post here.

The piece I pulled out of my pile was this:

tech piece

Then I pulled out my new punch, available 1/4/11 called Blossom Petals Punch and created a flower. This is the card:

blossom petals punch

And because you can’t see how I’ve curled the smaller petals, I thought I’d share a close-up:

close_flower

I’ve also used the new Embossing Folder called “Framed Tulips”. It’s gorgeous!!! Notice, the the matching thread  that I’ve used in the button? Well it’s actually CARDSTOCK! Cut into a very thin strip…

Colors used: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Elegant Eggplant, Concord Crush.

If YOU have some time to play today, why don’t you dig through your “keep for later pile”? I know you all have one!   :-)

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support throughout the year and wish you all a very Happy New Year!
See you soon…

2 comments:

  1. this flower is beautiful! Gorgeous job. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty!! I love that you used the technique piece to create your flower!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!