just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, January 3, 2011

Techno Stampers Sketch Challenge

I decided it’s about time and I needed to start playing along in MaryJo’s Sketch Challenges again!

This is the Sketch she gave us for today:

TSSC155

And because I had some DSP and a pre-cut flowers out, this card came together really quick. Here is my card:

challenge card (Copy)

The flowers were die-cut with the “Fun Flowers” die from the Occasions Mini Catalog and what can I say.. they really ARE fun :-)

Colors used: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry.

Of course I had to add some shimmer spray to the flowers! The greeting set is an oldie but goodie called “Sincere Salutations”

OK, better get off the computer, it’s almost Stamp Club time!

Make sure to check out MaryJo's Blog to see what the other participants came up with...

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a beautiful flower and such a uplifting get well card. It is good to have you back playing, I missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!