just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, January 10, 2011

Leadership Swap

I thought I should give you at least a glance of my prep work for my organized leadership swap… I had to make 50 card fronts. And silly me did LOTS of sponging and used 12 dimensionals per card!

Here is a look of the pieces:

1

2

3

And finally the card:

4

Colors used: Elegant Eggplant and Blushing Bride.

The flower was created with the new die called “Fun Flowers” from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Each of the pink layers is sponged in Eggplant and popped up! The flowers were shimmer spray treated before adding to the card :-)

While I’m gone, I will try to update you on my trip to Nashville and the Leadership conference. I did not schedule any project posts for that time. I will pick back up after the 17th.

And I will of course share the cards that I am going to get in the swap…

Stay warm! I know I will try :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!